Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air pollution can actually be worse for you than outdoor pollution! People spend the majority of their lives inside their homes and buildings, so clean indoor air with low levels of dust, particulates and contaminants, and the right level of humidity is essential for day-to-day health and comfort. If you want cleaner, healthier indoor air, we can supply and install the latest indoor air quality equipment.
Air Quality Products & Solutions
- Lennox PureAir Air Purification System: Combining hospital-grade filtration and exclusive UVA-light technology, PureAir cleans the air in your home better than any other single system you can buy.
- Lennox Air Filtration System: A Healthy Climate® HEPA system is capable of removing nearly all allergy-aggravating contaminants, including some of the smallest particles and bacteria.
- Ultra Violet Lights: UV lamps help to keep systems free of mold and biological contaminants.
- Fresh Air Intake: These days, new homes are being built so tight that fresh air needs to be brought in to avoid sick house syndrome.
- Humidifiers & dehumidifiers: Balanced humidity levels can make your home environment healthier and more comfortable year round. You can save energy, too.
Take a step towards cleaner air for your family today!